Wednesday 26 April 2017

Things are just not working out!

I should have posted this way back at the beginning of March but was having a bit of a melt down with this dang machine so I decided to leave it for a while.
Going back to 02.03.2017
So I thought I would have another go at finding my purchase on my Cricut machine... still nothing? Then I thought I would join the Design Access thing, you get the first two weeks free and then it's a monthly or annual fee...NOPE it would not work? Is it my card or Cricut? No idea, so I e.mailed them and received my automated reply...WTF??? 5-7 WORKING DAYS???? I did try the robot helper but that was no help. I could phone them but the cost from UK to USA I'm guessing it's not a free service?

.......................................

Hello,
Thank you for emailing Cricut Customer Care. Your email is important to us. Due to the high volume of emails we are receiving, please allow up to 5-7 business days for a response.
For quicker assistance, please contact our 24-hour chat (Mon. 5 am - Sat. 5 am EST) and 11 am - 8 pm EST on Sat. and Sun. Here are a few links to additional support resources:
? Help Center - http://help.cricut.com
? Cricut YouTube channel - https://www.youtube.com/user/OfficialCricut

Thank you,
Cricut Customer Care
1-877-727-4288
Monday- Friday 9am-8pm EST

.............................................

So I'm stuck for now! Oh, I messaged them on Facebook as well. I still think if you are in USA these issues would not come up and it is somehow something to do with the company being in USA... but then why the UK website and the prices in sterling (£)????









No comments:

Post a Comment